We are looking forward to a fun and very popular event.
For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we ask that you please take note of the plan for the day:
- A maximum of two adults will be admitted per child or group of children. After all, this is an event for children, not adults.
- Customers will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no pre-registration for this event.
- The doors to the story time will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. Customers will be asked to form a line outside if they arrive before the doors have opened.
- Designated areas to allow for peaceful protest and peaceful supporters will be identified outside the library.
- Security and Spokane Police Department will be on-site throughout the day to ensure a safe and fun experience.=
- No firearms or weapons of any type will be allowed in the room where the event will be held (except by law enforcement officers).
Spokane Public Library is committed to providing a welcoming and safe experience for all. Individuals may exercise their right to protest during the event so long as protestors do not engage in conduct that disrupts library operations or endangers the safety of others. We require that all in attendance to the event and using the library adhere to our Code of Conduct. Individuals violating the Code of Conduct will be asked to leave.