- Starting October 20, customers can make reservations for Limited Computer Access at all locations. There will be no browsing, inside holds pickup, or materials checkout at this time.
- Customers can use Curbside Service for access to physical materials, including walk-in pickup at STA Plaza and Northtown Mall.
- Book drops are open for returns. All materials will be quarantined for at least 72 hours following return.
- Otherwise, Spokane Public Library locations remain closed until further notice, except for Limited Computer Access.
- Read more about our COVID-19 response here.