On Tuesday, July 6, the Library will make the following operational changes based on the official re-opening of Washington:
- We will return to 100% capacity.
- We will reopen public meeting room access for personal/business use. Capacity is limited to 10. Reserve a room here.
- Computer access will return to pre-pandemic levels, meaning number of terminals and access times.
- We will maintain current operating hours.
- We will hold off on in-person library events until at least September.
- Masks will be required for unvaccinated individuals until CDC/state guidance changes. (Except at STA Plaza where masks are still required for all, regardless of vaccination status.)