Digital Lending: eAudiobooks
Listen to audiobooks on your smartphone, tablet, or iPod.
OneClickdigital is the library’s downloadable audiobook service. It is compatible with many devices, including Kindle Fire, Nooks, and iPads. You can access, browse, checkout, and download titles directly from the app on your device.
Note: You must create an account on the OneClick website prior to using the app.
Listen to audiobooks on your computer or device
- Get started by going to the library’s OneClickdigital page
- Click on Register in the upper right corner
- Enter your Spokane Public Library card number, choose a username and password (you will need to remember this), fill out the personal information and click Register
- Once you are registered, you can Sign In to your account. Click on your name to get to My Account – where you can change your settings – or My Titles – where you can see what you have checked out currently and previously
- OneClickdigital lets you search or browse for titles. Note that there are both audiobook and ebook titles available
- Click on a title to check it out or place it on hold if not available
- To listen to an audiobook, you will need to download either the desktop program or mobile app version of OneClickdigital Media Manager
Tips for using OneClickdigital audiobooks
Please ask a librarian, call the library at 444-5336, or come in and see us if you have questions.
- OneClick toll-free technical support is available from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST at 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346)
- All OneClickdigital titles are compatible with Apple products (iPods, iPads, etc.) and devices that support Android apps. Because of a change in Microsoft’s support of digitally protected files, you cannot transfer those files to generic mp3 players; you will need to use an app device or download only unprotected files
- Check out up to 15 titles at a time and renew titles for up to 21 days
- While many titles are licensed for multiple simultaneous users, certain titles are restricted to a single user at a time. You are able to place these titles on hold if they are not available. Once your hold is available, you have two days to check out and download the title, or you can set your preferences to automatically check holds out to you when available
- For the Media Manager to function properly, you will need to have iTunes installed on your computer, even if you are using a PC rather than a Mac. iTunes can be downloaded for free
- To install the Mac version of the Media Manager, users need to have an Apple App store account set up. Even though the Media Manager is free, Apple currently requires credit card information to be on file