Digital lending: eMagazines
No limits or expiration dates on these popular magazines.
Zinio for Libraries is our digital magazine service.
Download the full text and graphics of a growing number of popular magazine titles and stay current with new issues as they become available.
Get started with Zinio for Libraries
- Go to our Zinio for Libraries page and click on Create a New Account in the upper right
- Enter your library card number and then fill out the registration form with your name, email address, and password
- Now that you are logged in, you can browse for magazine issues by title or subject. Click on a title you are interested in, choose an issue, and then Checkout. You can keep browsing for more titles or read immediately. Check the box to be emailed when a new issue of that magazine comes out
- The Start Reading button will take you to Zinio for Libraries’ online reader
- Download the app to read magazines offline. Once you sync up your account and download the issues, you can read them without an internet connection
Tips for using Zinio for Libraries
Please ask a librarian, call the library at 444-5336, or come in and see us if you have questions.
- Zinio for Libraries’ Frequently Asked Questions will give you more details on the service
- There are also user guides and links to video tutorials on their Help page
- Click on the account link in the upper right to see the magazines you have downloaded under My Magazine Collection. You can read the issues or delete ones you no longer want
- My Preferences will let you choose to be notified by email when new issues of selected magazines come out