Board Room, 3rd Floor, Downtown Library
If you worked in 2014 and earned a low or moderate income, you likely qualify to get your taxes done free. Spokane Public Library (Downtown) is one of Spokane County's Tax Sites.
Appointments and Walk-ins
Appointments will have priority over walk-ins. Walk-ins will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. To schedule an appointment call 509-353-4851 (this number is for all tax-aide locations, so please specify that you want your appointment at the Downtown Library).
What to Bring:
• 2013 tax return
• Valid PICTURE identification
• All income statements, such as 2014 W-2s, 1098, 1099 forms for you and spouse
• Social Security cards for you, spouse and all household members
• Proof of other income from you or spouse and banking information
• Child care provider information
• Property tax information if homeowner
• Form 1095 Health Insurance, if applicable
Form 1098T education expenses
For directions to the Library, call the Reference Desk - 444-5336. For information about Tax Aide and for appointments call 353-4851. For other locations and more information, call 353-4851 or see these tax assistance pages: Tax assistance provided by the Spokane County Asset Building Coalition www.spokanecash.org/free-tax-preparation.html in partnership with the IRS, AARP, United Way of Spokane County and community partners.
TIME: Monday & Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.