Gates Computer Lab, 2nd Floor, Downtown Library
If you worked in 2012 and earned a low or moderate income, you likely qualify to
get your taxes done free. Spokane Public Library (Downtown) is one of Spokane County's Tax
Sites, which are sponsored by a community coalition under Spokane County
United Way's leadership.
No appointment is necessary.
Appointments and Walk-ins
Appointments will have priority over walk-ins. Walk-ins will only be accommodated on a space-available basis. To
schedule an appointment call 509-358-3526 (this number is for all
tax-aide locations, so please specify that you want your appointment at
the Downtown Library).
What to Bring:
• 2011 tax return
• Valid PICTURE identification
• All income statements, such as 2012 W-2s, 1098, 1099 forms for you and spouse
• Social Security cards for you, spouse and all household members
• Proof of other income from you or spouse and banking information
• Child care provider information
• Property tax information if homeowner
• 2012 Home Purchase Credit Information
Call the Reference Desk - 444-5336. For appointments call 358-3526.
For additional tax-aide locations please visit Spokane County United Way .
TIME: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.