Print this page
Welcome to OneClickdigital and the Spokane Public Library's downloadable audiobook service!
The OneClickdigital eAudio app is available for Android, Kindle Fire, Nook, iPhone, iTouch and iPad users. Download the free app by clicking on one of the links below. Login using the credentials you created at the OneClickdigital website, and access your checkouts, browse and checkout titles, and download directly to your device using the app. All titles are available for download with the app.
For users downloading to a different device or listening directly from a computer, here are the steps you need to take to get started with your new audiobook habit:
- Go to the Library's OneClickdigital page.
- Create a New Account (click link located in the upper right hand corner).
- Enter your Spokane Public Library card number, select your computer's operating system and download method (we recommend the OneClickdigital Media Manager), choose a User Name and Password, then click "Create Account."
- Login to your newly created account (click link located in the upper right hand corner).
- From OneClick's home page, look "Getting Started" link on the right-hand side of the page and under eAudio look for the button to download the OneClick Media Manager. There is both a Mac and Windows platform available.
- The link will guide you through the download process and set-up the OneClick Media Manager.
- When the Media Manager is installed, a Media Manager icon will appear on your desktop. To begin selecting audiobooks for download, return to the OneClickdigital home page and browse the collection.
- Click on a title of interest for more information or to check out that title. Look for the "Checkout now!" button located in the lower right-hand corner of the page. Once checked out, the OneClick Media Manager will automatically open, allowing you to download and listen to your selections or transfer them to other devices.
Additional details and help:
- OneClick toll-free technical support is available from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST at 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346).
- For the Media Manager to function properly, you will need to have iTunes installed on your computer. This holds true even if you are using a PC rather than a Mac. iTunes can be downloaded for free at this site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- To install the Mac version of the Media Manager, users need to have an Apple App store account set up. Even though the Media Manager is free, Apple currently requires credit card information to be on file.
- All OneClickdigital titles are compatible with BOTH Apple products (iPods, iPads, etc.) and many generic mp3 players.
- You may have up to 15 titles checked out simultaneously.
- While most titles are licensed for multiple simultaneous users, certain titles are restricted to a single user at any one time. If such a title is not available you are able to place it on hold and you will be notified when it comes available. The title is then held for two days before it is released to the next person in the queue.
How to Search for content on the OneClickdigital websiteOneClickdigital Media Manager Installation - Windows 7OneClickdigital Media Manager Installation - Windows XPOneClickdigital eAudio app tutorialHow to Download and Transfer using the OneClickdigital Media Manager - WindowsOneClickdigital Frequently Asked Questions
If you need further assistance, please call OneClick at 877-77-AUDIO (877-772-8346) or email OneClick Digital Support.