- Consumer Drug Information, from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, provides information sheets about prescription drugs that have been approved by the FDA since January 1998.
- Drug Information from MedlinePlus provides information on thousands of prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- How to read a prescription presents common abbreviations that are found on prescriptions.
- Lab Tests Online: http://www.labtestsonline.org
- Rite Aid Drug Advisor and Drug Interactions Tool that includes over the counter drugs and herbs and vitamins. Eckerd OnCall is a free health information hotline staffed by a team of specially-trained pharmacy counselors you can access by phone or internet.