Services: Go Wireless @ the Library
Free wireless Internet access is available at all Spokane Public Library branches. Just bring your laptop or other device with a wireless network adapter to the Library.
Connect your wireless device to the Library’s wireless network. The SSID (network name) is LibraryWireless. Refer to the documentation that came with your wireless device for details on how to do this. You will need to open your internet browser and agree to the Terms & Conditions before proceeding.
Important Notice: We are currently changing our public printing system. Information about the new system will be available soon.
- Use of these access points is governed by the library’s Internet Use Policy and Rules of Conduct
- A standard IEEE 802.11b, g, or n wireless network adapter should work with our wireless connection
- Free access to the library’s subscription databases is allowed through our wireless network. Click on Research for a list of databases
- All wireless access users should have up-to-date virus protection on their laptop computers or wireless devices
- As with most public wireless “hot spots,” this connection is not secure. Potentially any information being sent or received could be intercepted by another wireless user. Please take appropriate precautions when using this service
- Library staff are not responsible for any changes you make to your computer’s settings and cannot guarantee your hardware will work with our wireless connection. They cannot assist in making changes to your network settings or perform any troubleshooting on your computer. Please refer to your owner’s manual or other support services offered by your device manufacturer