*Update: All three locations are temporarily out of COVID test kits.
In partnership with Spokane Regional Health District, we are offering free COVID-19 test kits. To obtain a kit, please visit Shadle Park, Liberty Park, or Hillyard Libraries, call (509)444-5300, and follow the directions about test kits. We will bring a test kit out to you. Supplies are limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a test kit?
- Visit our locations at Shadle Park, Liberty Park, or Hillyard, call to get a test at (509)444-5300, and we will bring the test out to you. To limit exposure, please do not come inside the library to pick up your test.
- What type of test kits are you handing out?
- The test kits are mail-in, self-administered tests with results in 72 hours.
- How old must a person be to use these test kits?
- As authorized by Spokane Regional Health District, these tests are recommended for ages 16+.
- How many test kits will I receive at one time?
- For each form, you may receive up to three test kits. For groups larger than three, please let staff know when filling out the intake form over the phone upon arrival at the library.