Please review the Meeting Room Policy and Administration of Meeting Room Use Policy if you plan to use a meeting room.
- The library does not provide computers for meeting room use.
- The Spokane Public Library provides meeting rooms to the community as a public service during open hours at all their branches.
- Public meeting room use is free but a fee will be charged if the room is left in disarray, if the room is left dirty or if there is a custom set-up requested. Each room has a standard set-up, and you are welcome to re-arrange the chairs or bring more chairs out of the closet, as long as the room is returned to its standard set-up before you leave. If you need to have tables moved from the standard set-up or need additional tables, this must be requested when your application is turned in and there will be a $35 charge for the custom set-up.
- Meetings may be scheduled as little as two days in advance to two months in advance. The maximum number of meetings a group may have reserved on our calendar, at one time, is three meetings.
- To reserve a meeting room, review the booking calendar and select a time and place you would like to hold your meeting. Click on that space and fill in the required information. You will receive an email confirmation after you have booked.
- Use of audiovisual equipment should be requested at the time of booking in the notes field.
- Wireless internet service is available in all meeting rooms.