We relocated to STA Plaza two years ago while Central Library was under renovation, but it’s time to close the doors in preparation for the highly anticipated reopening of Central Library on July 11.
The new Central Library a few blocks away at 906 W. Main Ave. features:
- Nearly 3x the meeting and event space
- State-of-the-art Media Studios for recording audio and producing videos
- Business Lab
- Computer Lab
- New Leaf Café
- Friends of the Library Bookstore
- River Rumpus Children’s Playspace
- And, of course, all of the books and materials you know and love
Between STA Plaza Library closing (June 30) and Central reopening (July 11), visit one of our other three open locations:
- Liberty Park Library(402 S. Pittsburg St.)
- Shadle Park Library (2111 W. Wellesley Ave.)
- Hillyard Library (4110 N. Cook St.)
Don’t worry, your holds and due dates will be extended until after July 11 and will be ready for pickup at Central Library.
We can’t wait to see you at Central Library in just a few short weeks!