Access to over 30,000 films through the streaming service Kanopy thanks to the support of the Friends of the Library
Kanopy is the library’s new streaming media service. Films can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform by downloading the Kanopy app for iOS, Android, AppleTV, Chromecast or Roku.
Public Screenings: Films from Kanopy come with Public Performance Rights. Viewing films in a group forum is permitted as long as the viewing is by authorized viewers and it is not for commercial benefit (i.e. no admission costs are charged and no profit is made from the screening).
Get your streaming media through Kanopy
- Get started by registering for an account. You will need to have a library card
- Sign up at the website with your email and library card number (confirmation email will instruct you to go back to Kanopy to enter your library card number).
- Films can be viewed for 72 hours
- Videos cannot be downloaded at this time
- Full Accessibility: Kanopy meets all accessibility standards-all films have captions and transcripts and are compatible with and visual impairment technologies.